My first English assignment of summer vacation ahh!! As a writer I clearly don’t have a problem writing this but the thing is if you’re a regular reader of my blog you’ll know this that I do not write formal. I don’t know why but it’s just not my cup of coffee (I prefer coffee more than tea) I don’t know what this is a problem or a blessing.
So, I need your help. Can you read the following and tell me is it good enough to submit in school and more importantly is it formal enough. Please read and tell. I trust ya. Thank you ♥
Things that make me smile!!!
Well, many things make me smile if I’d say I find happiness only in small things I’d be lying. There are so many people who say this but we don’t know who actually means that. As for me, I find happiness in
- My talks with dad about 80’s & 90’s. That time was totally different and though I’m a new generation kid I still love that era. There is just something about it that makes me fall in love with it.
- Discovering new things. Getting new story ideas.
- Arguing about politics. I know it’s not a think to be happy about but in matters of politics, I am mostly right except when I’m talking about it with my parents they just know too much.
- When someone praises me for my writing skills. I am myself proud of this talent i have. Especially when authors and verified actor/singers and others like my writings and even comment and share sometimes. What can I ask for more?
- Going out doors (usually road and adventurous trips) with my family. What can be more beautiful other than sitting near a bonfire and talking about life or just sitting on grass and watching the sunset with your family.
- To discuss about future and feel a lil’ proud of myself cause I’m all planned.
- Writing when it’s drizzling outside. Having a cup of coffee and playing the breakfast club’s love theme in the background.
- Completing a challenge
- Day dreaming about future and secretly hoping ’13 going on 30 ‘ would actually happen in real life.
- Watching John Hughes’s movies and mimicking every dialogue. Especially of the breakfast club, sixteen candles.
- Discussing about cult movies and classic music. ( nothing is better that this )
It would take me forever to name all the things that make me happy and smile widely. There’s a word limit and well I have already crossed it. I don’t know what I should cut out. So I guess this is it.
P . S. Thinking about life when I’m all alone also makes me smile but they drag me in deep thoughts that no one understands.
So here’s what I have written for the project. I hope it isn’t very odd. Tell me what you think.
Thank you thank you so much♥♥